Today, I will have the students:
- Continue observing the stations for 10 minutes
- Mix/match up def. with word. (Speed dating activity)
- Have students share any missing words with each other.
- Students then go back to the stations where they made observations, and have them identify which CCC it is, and provide evidence and reason to support the CCC claim.
- As a teacher, I go around and discuss their claims, then after reaching each station, I have them rotate.
The Cross Cutting Concepts are listed below: