Day 2: Group phenomena and set up the experimental design to test the "size" hypothesis
- Size is broken down into mass, volume & density
- Each group was in charge of a ball - measuring the mass & diameter, then calculating the volume and density.
Day 4: Data Analysis
- Data Analysis was timed via questions posted on a powerpoint slide.
- 1 slide for volume v. depth (14 minutes)
- 1 slide for mass v. depth (10 minutes)
- 1 slide for density v. depth (10 minutes)
- Each group was in charge of comparing two balls and relaying their findings to the rest of the class.
- Notes was based on a brief discussion of independent, dependent and control